Sales Representative (Southern Florida)
• Plan and execute a daily schedule of calls for assigned sales route. Solicit new business to increase revenue and distribution within route territory.
• Effectively plan on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to meet goals to increase market share, space allocation and customer service.
• Ensure all required documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Develop and grow your brand, market and industry knowledge to more effectively promote sales.
• Communicate and coordinate merchandising tactics to accounts and support merchandising activities, as needed.
• Report on issues related to the competitive market and offer constructive suggestions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License
• Must have reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Proficient computer skills (email, MS Word, Excel)
• Must be a detail and results-oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills
• At least 2 years account selling experience, industry experience preferred
About The CoreBev Group:
The CoreBev Group is an alcohol startup company with a portfolio of boutique spirit brands looking for individuals with a passion for customer service who thrive in a fast-paced selling environment. As a Sales Representative, you will cultivate and grow account relationships located in Rhode Island and Massachusetts to maximize the sales of our brands through effective planning, selling execution, and communication resulting in the achievement of sales objectives.
• Carrying and lifting 45-65 pounds
• Immediate reaching to perform various duties
• Overhead reaching to perform various duties
• Standing and walking for periods of time to perform various duties
• Squatting or bending to perform various duties as assigned